Back to homepage
Terms and conditions of sale
1. These Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to individual bookings made by the customer for their personal needs.
2. The booking request implies adherence to these terms and conditions of sale, and full and unreserved acceptance of their provisions.
3. The booking request must be completed using the name of one of the guests who will stay at the Hotel (hereinafter the “Customer”).
4. The customer acknowledges that they are fully aware of and accept these terms and conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the rate booked, which can be viewed on the website.
5. The customer warrants that they are capable of entering into a contract, i.e., that they are of legal age and not bound by any guardianship or conservatorship.
6.The customer must accept the terms and conditions of sale and the conditions of sale of the rate booked at the time of booking; no booking can be made without this acceptance.
7. Any payment made at the time of booking, whose terms and conditions of sale of the rate preclude any modifications to or cancellation of the booking, shall be referred to hereinafter as the pre-payment.
Article 1: Booking
1. The booking will be deemed to have been made once the payment information has been verified.
2. The customer may book on the website, in a personal capacity for their own needs, a limited number of rooms per booking and on a single mobile service. For any bookings of 4 (four) or more rooms, the Hotel reserves the right to apply specific rate and cancellation policies to the corresponding contracts.
3. The customer undertakes, prior to any booking, to provide the information required on the booking request form.
4. The customer warrants that the information provided is true and accurate.
5. The booking procedure includes the following steps:
Step 1: selecting the room and a rate;
– Step 2: selecting, if applicable, one or more additional services (only valid on the website);
– Step 3: verification of the booking details, total price, applicable terms and conditions of sale and any adjustments to the selections made (room, rate, additional services);
– Step 4: entering the customer’s contact details;
– Step 5: entering payment card details for a deposit or pre-payment;
– Step 6: viewing and accepting the terms and conditions of sale and conditions of sale of the rate booked before finalizing the booking;
– Step 7: finalization of the booking by the customer.
The Hotel will confirm receipt of the booking by immediately sending an email to the email address provided by the customer, detailing the offer of the contract, the services booked, the prices, the terms and conditions of sale associated with the selected rate, which the customer will have accepted, and the booking date.
Article 2: Cancellation conditions
1. The customer is reminded that, in accordance with Article L. 121-20-4 of the French Consumer Code, they do not have the right of withdrawal provided for in Article L. 121-20 of the French Consumer Code.
2. The conditions of sale of the rate booked stipulate the terms of cancellation of and/or modification to the booking.
3. Bookings with pre-payment cannot be canceled or modified. No refunds will be made for any amounts paid in advance as a deposit. Where applicable, this is mentioned in the conditions of sale of the rate.
4. If permitted under the conditions of sale of the rate booked, the booking may be canceled directly with the bookings department by email or telephone.
5. In the event of an interruption to the stay (unplanned departure), the customer must pay for the night of the date of departure. In the event of a booking with pre-payment, no refund will be made.
6. Unless stipulated otherwise, rooms are available from 3:00 P.M. on the date of arrival and the customer must vacate the room before 11:00 A.M. on the date of departure. Late check-out is possible on request, depending on the availability of the rooms and subject to an additional charge.
Article 3: Prices
1. Prices are indicated in euros. The prices include VAT applicable on the date of booking and any changes to the applicable VAT rate (10%) will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
2. The prices indicated include only the services specifically mentioned in the booking. At the time of invoicing, any additional services provided by the Hotel will be added to the invoice, at the rate mentioned at the time of booking, in addition to the tourist tax.
3. The applicable prices are those in force on the date of booking. Only the price indicated in the booking confirmation is contractually binding.
Article 4: Payment terms
1. Payment for all services must be made directly to the Hotel (with the exception of bookings pre-paid at the time of booking and the payment of a 50% deposit for the flexible rate)
2. Available rates:
Deposit: 50% of the amount of the stay must be paid at the time of booking and the balance is to be paid upon arrival
Cancellation*: free of charge up to 14 days before arrival; the deposit paid will be refunded.
Cancellation within 14 days of arrival or no show: all amounts paid will be retained and 50% of the outstanding balance will be debited.
Modifications to the stay: In the event of changes to the arrival/departure date, all amounts already paid will be retained and 50% of the remaining balance will be debited as compensation with no additional formalities required
Deposit*: 100% of the amount of the stay must be paid at the time of booking. All amounts paid will be retained
Cancellation: the amount of the pre-payment will be retained in the event of any cancellation..
Modifications to the stay: In the event of changes to the arrival/departure date, the amount of the initial stay will be invoiced in full as compensation with no additional formalities required.
2. The customer must provide their payment details as a security or to pay the deposit for the booking, depending on the payment terms for the selected rate, by credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express) entering directly, in the fields provided for this purpose (secure entry using SSL encryption), the card number, with no spaces between the numbers, as well as the expiration date and security code.
3. The payment will be debited during the stay at the Hotel, with the exception of specific conditions or rates where the payment is debited at the time of booking (pre-payment online for certain rates). This pre-payment is deemed to be a deposit.
4. For a rate subject to online pre-payment, the amount paid in advance, i.e. the deposit, is debited at the time of booking.
5. For pre-payments, the amount debited at the time of booking includes: the accommodation price, the price of the breakfast, if selected, taxes, and all other additional services selected by the customer, not including the tourist tax.
6. In the event of a no show (non-canceled booking – customer fails to show up) for a booking secured using a credit or debit card, the Hotel will debit the amount of the first night booked using the card provided by the customer to secure the booking as compensation.
7. The credit card used for pre-payment may be requested at reception upon arrival at the Hotel. It must bear the name of the guest making the reservation. If this is not the case, the Hotel must be contacted in advance to fill out an authorization form, and a copy of the credit card and identity document of the cardholder must be provided for authorization. The Hotel may also request that the customer pay a deposit upon arrival using their own bank card and the Hotel will refund the deposit initially paid to the card used to make the booking.
Article 5: Relocation
In the event of force majeure, exceptional events or technical problems in the Hotel, which prevent the customer’s stay, the Hotel will make every effort to find alternative accommodation, if possible in a hotel of the same category or higher. Any additional costs for the room and travel between both hotels will be covered by the Hotel.
Article 6: Stay at the Hotel
1. The customer is asked to fill out a check-in form upon arrival at the Hotel. To this end, the customer will be asked to provide an identity document to verify their identity. The Hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking if the customer does not provide an identity document.
2. The customer accepts and undertakes to use the room in a reasonable manner and in accordance with its intended use. In the event of behavior that contravenes public order and decency, the Hotel may require the customer to leave the establishment without compensation or refunds if payment has already been made. If no payment has already been made, the customer must pay for each night of their stay before leaving the establishment.
3. The customer must ensure that the IT infrastructure (Wi-Fi access) provided by the Hotel is not used for illegal purposes. Furthermore, the customer is required to comply with the security policy of the Hotel’s Internet service provider, including the rules on the security measures to be implemented to prevent illegal use of the IT infrastructure, and must refrain from any act hindering the efficacy of these measures.
4.The customer will be liable for any damage, deterioration or act of vandalism which may result from their occupancy of the premises and/or caused by any persons and/or staff for whom they are responsible, as well as any damage resulting from the use of the Internet network such as loss of data, viruses, or interruption to services.
5. It is forbidden to smoke or vape inside the Hotel. If this provision is violated, the customer will be subject to a penalty corresponding to the closure and cleaning of the room.
Article 7: Complaints
All complaints must be addressed to the Hotel or sent by registered letter with proof of receipt no later than 15 days after the date of departure, failing which they will not be taken into consideration.
Article 8: Liability
1. Photographs displayed on the website are not contractual in nature. While every effort is made to ensure that the photographs, graphical representations, and texts displayed to illustrate the hotels give as accurate a depiction as possible of the accommodation services offered, discrepancies may occur, in particular due to a change in furniture or possible renovations. The customer is not entitled to any claim or complaint on such grounds.
2. The Hotel may not be held liable for any failure to fulfill or improper fulfillment of the booking in the event of force majeure, an unforeseen and unavoidable act of a third party, the fault of the customer, the fault of its partners, such as the unavailability of the Internet network, inability to access the website, external intrusion, computer viruses, or in the event the pre-payment is not authorized by the cardholder’s bank.
Article 9: Privacy and personal data protection
1. The Hotel processes personal data, with respect to which it is the data controller.
2. As part of this processing, the Hotel collects information about the identity of the customer, their email and/or postal address, their telephone number, the credit card information required to pay for the room, and other information linked to any specific requests from the customer.
3. The customer is informed, on each of the forms that collect personal data, of the mandatory or optional nature of the answers via the presence of an asterisk.
4. In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 (Law 78-17) as amended, and the General Data Protection Regulation, applicable as of 25 May 2018, the customer has the right to access, modify, and object to the processing of their personal data.
5. The customer may also refuse the processing of their data, request that such processing be limited, or request the erasure of their personal data (subject to legal retention periods).
6. This right may be exercised by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, which will respond to any requests submitted.
8. The purpose of the processing of the personal data collected corresponds to the obligations relating to the services provided (customer management, commercial prospecting, generation of statistics).
Article 10: Applicable law – Language
These terms and conditions of sale are governed by French law.
The authentic language of these terms and conditions is French. If the terms and conditions of sale are translated into another language, the French-language version will prevail over any other translation in the event of a challenge, dispute, or difficulty in the interpretation or performance of these terms and conditions, and more generally, the relations between the parties.
Article 11: Changes/amendments to the terms and conditions of Internet sales
These Terms and Conditions of Internet Sales may be amended and/or supplemented at any time. Upon being published online, the new version of the Terms and Conditions of Internet Sales shall automatically apply to all customers.
1136 chemin de la chapelle St. Victor
13150 Tarascon, France
+33 (0)9 78 07 00 05
Back to homepage